Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Destiny Is To Be Extraordinary

10:45pmShawn
yes! what are you doing!

10:45pmCory wishing i was in shape and cursing my misfortune :P

10:46pmShawn
that sounds lame!

10:47pmCory
in fact it is

10:47pmShawn
what are you going to do about it?

10:47pmCory
but i'm listening to "Life Is Beautiful" so it all balances out
what am i gonna do about it?
Well shoot son...
I'm gonna continue to try and reach the immposible
I'm gonna continue to break boundries
I'm gonna continue to break my own limitations
I'm gonna continue to everyday become more and more Christ-like

10:49pmShawn
swweet thats good

10:49pmCory
"It is not who we are on the insde, but what we do that defines us."
I could be the most godly man on the planet. And when I died I'll enter heaven. But what good was my life if I didn't effect others?
What good is my life is I simply sat around and did nothing?
My life would have been worthless, selfish even.
To have kept God all to myself.
See my freind I curse my misfortune and wish for things I don't have in order to drive me to become better.
What am I gonna do about it?
I'm going to be extraordinary.
Period.
. <-------- A PERIOD!

10:52pmShawn
sounds like a poem!
lol

10:52pmCory
maybe it should be :)

10:52pmShawn
maybe?!

Cory
lol
i don't suppose you've read any of my blogs?

10:53pmShawn
ive read a couple

10:53pmCory
oh nice
i think i'm gonna right a blog right now.
you've inspired me :)

10:54pmShawn
lol what exactly are you going to do though

10:54pmCory
What do you mean?

10:55pmShawn
define "extraordinary"

10:55pmCory
I can't define that. Becuase I don't know yet.
That is for God to define.
I'm His piece of clay. I will be molded to what He sees fit.

10:56pmShawn
oh

10:57pmCory
So "extraordinary" is simply following the will of my Creator.

10:58pmShawn
gotcha

10:58pmCory
but for now i'm not gonna give up.

10:59pmShawn
good

10:59pmCory
no matter how few friends i have or how many girls break my heart. i can't give up. becuase then I can't be what God wants me to be.

10:59pmShawn
thats good'

11:00pmCory
yup

No comments:

Post a Comment